





I was in shock when I saw how formal the whole orientation was and the incredible organization. From the presentation of the speakers, the format of the workshops, and the arrangement of the food was incredible! There were a good 600 JETs at the Tokyo Orientation B, and I couldn't believe the professionalism everyone showed.



Arriving late at night made us all very tired, but Daisuke, Asuka, and I had plans on meeting with some old JASS buddies. It was awesome getting together with good old friends that we haven't seen in a long time. We met up with Baba, Robert, Chika, Jason, and his friend Tetsu and we all went to this pretty cool place for drinking and snacking in Shinjuku area.
For the three day Tokyo Orientation, we stayed in Keio Plaza in Shinjuku. The hotel was very beautiful and had many floors. I think around 50? Throughout the three days we were there we attended many workshops as an ALT and
Keep up this site, it will give you a nice histroy. Glad your are having a wonderful time. Miss you.
ReplyDelete