Saturday, August 1, 2009

SF Airport

Early in the morning, my family drove me to SFO airport to send me off to Japan. I knew there were going to be many tears, but I tried to be as strong as I could. I was never good at saying goodbyes... As we said our final goodbyes to friends and family, we walked through the gates to the plane that would take us to our new lives. I am very happy to be going with my good friends from college on the JET Program and hope that we will be able to keep in touch throughout the year.

During the plane ride we were given a curry plate dinner and I tried the JAL's drink of choice: Sky Time, made with yuzu, which my friend Ann LOVES. During the decent of the plane ride, I started to get a little plane sick, but luckily I had my sea wrist bands and a piece of gum from Eliot to keep me OOOOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment