Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Golden Week 2010

Golden Week in Korea:
During Golden week in April, Daisuke, Asuka, Eliot, and I traveled over seas to Korea and spent 4 days eating and doing some amazing sightseeing. It was absolutely breath taking and very different from Japan.







I felt rich! This is about 1000 dollars worth in Korean money :)





The food was fantastic!




I found that Shari's favorite singers ate at the same restaurant! HEHEHE. And you can't forget the yummy 32 cm soft ice cream!




We even visited "Dr. Fish" fish that eat off the dead skin off your feet. Oh man, I couldn't stop laughing it was so ticklish. I felt bad because the workers kept telling us to keep down the noise.




We even visited an amusement park called Lotte World, a company ripping off the logo of Disneyland and many of it's attractions and songs. This was the place where they filmed the Korean Drama Stairway to Heaven.





Afterward, we went to a break dancing show called, "the Ballerina who fell in Love with a B-Boy." It was pretty good and the dancing was amazing!







The next day we visited the DMZ. Also known as the demilitarized zone, which is the border between North and South Korea.














Ewww... cooked bugs for sale.








The rest of Golden Week was spent in Osaka area where we toured around the Nishihonganji Temple, dressed up as geisha and went to Universal Studios.







OH man, I was really craving a burger and this was surely a BURGER.



No comments:

Post a Comment