Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Graduations and Changes
Lately I have been sort of sad. In Buddhism, the lectures of accepting impermanence is very important. Change... is very difficult for me to accept. Because the school year in Japan ends in late March, I have been saying goodbye to many 3rd year junior high students and teachers I've come to respect and love to be around. It's very different here in Japan where many teachers are selective randomly to change their schools and areas. At my favorite school alone 6 teachers have been asked to change, and everyone of them will be missed. My third year students who have bright smiles every time I visit won't be there when we return from Spring Vacation. Even my supervisor has changed! I know I have to accept this... I'm trying to realize that life goes on, even if unappreciated change happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment