Soooo... this blog page is playing tricks on me, so I am just going to upload the pictures, and not organize them. We spent Halloween in Matsuyama, which was very interesting. None of the Japanese people were dressed up in costumes and the JET community was the only ones that dressed up. HAHA, I didn't look like I was dressed up, but I was going for a B-Boy dancer from America's Best Dance Crew... lol. It was nice, we did a Konbini crawl, which we went to each convenient store in Matsuyama and drank the night away. I left early because I didn't want I was a little sick still and I didn't want to push myself. It was a lot of fun though! Some of the costumes were hilarious!


On Friday, I worked at my board of education, which they were hosting some kind of speech convention for all the elementary and junior high schools in Ozu. It was very interesting because I saw all my principals and teachers at the same location... half of them I've only met once so I forgot where everyone was from. Not a good thing. HAHA, but it was nice getting to see everyone together. They had the starting ceremony in front of the famous person... I forgot his name, and in front of Ozu Castle. It was very beautiful and it reminded me of a Buddhist ceremony back at home.












No comments:
Post a Comment