I forgot to post this post awhile ago, so here it is!
I'm glad that I have gotten sort of used to my area because there are so many schools I have to go to! 10 in total, two middle schools: Minamichu and Hiranochu, and 8 elementary schools: Minamikume, Hiranosho, Kuwakawa, Sugeta, Kumesho, Ozusho, Fureai, and Onaru. So many! I've visited most of them already, but it's hard to keep straight which ones I've been to. I would have to say my favorite elementary school is Onaru. The staff and students were sooooo cute! They made me a personal lunch and desk name tag and I really got to interact with the 20 students that attend the school that has three floors. Every school has so many stairs! At least I get my exercise. This is a picture of the kyushoku (school lunch). Every student and staff member eats the same exact food together, which is awesome because no one is left out. That day we had brown rice, imotaki, sama fish, and cabbage with milk.
This is my lunch at Onaru Elementary, one of my favorites!

Hirano chu and Hirano sho are two of my inaka country side schools.



My Undokai (Sports Day) at Minami Junior High, which was absolutely awesome! They had three teams, Raijin, Fujin, Ryujin



All the junior high students worked hard for this event and it was so much fun getting to watch them perform all their different activities.





After the Undokai event, the teachers invited me to go wit them to a drinking enkai party afterwards. The teachers at this school are hilarious and I certainly have a lot of fun with all of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment