As I move into my new life in Japan, I look forward in establishing new connections, trying new things, but most of all laughing and having a great time.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Niihama AJET Beach Party
I spent Saturday and Sunday morning in Niihama, where AJETs had their beach party. The beach in Niihama is man made, but was still very pretty. It was awesome because I got to see people that I haven't seen for awhile, and met a lot of new people as well. I also got to see Daisuke which was great because I really missed hanging out with him. Most of the JETs stayed in a huge tatami room that held 14 of us. The futons were very comfortable and the room was nice and air conditioned. During the night we all went swimming in the dark and sat around and talked. It was a nice relaxing trip after my first week of school.
Moving from California to the rural parts of Ehime, Japan is one giant leap. For a year, I will be traveling to various schools and assisting Japanese teachers teach English and hopefully create incredible memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment