Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Food!

I've been trying to cook more often and these are some of the dishes I came up with. HAHAHA, I like making things up as I cook.

I missed bean sprouts so I cooked up some with egg and different seasonings.


The grapes and nashi apple was given to me by a neighbor. They were so delicious! That same day, another neighbor came over and brought very tasty cherry tomatoes.



I was missing French fries, so I decided to make some of my own.



I usually don't like eating pasta, but I felt like cooking pesto with chicken and tomatoes that day. It turned out very delicious!



One night I decided to go all out and make an eggplant dish. I made the basic garlic and olive oil, and I also used a chili oil based eggplant one. I needed meat, so I tried to make sukiyaki meat into katsu. It was very interesting, but everything turned out yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment